CRAWFORDSVILLE, Ind. – Albion College had a number of top four performances on the second day of competition in the Gail Moll Pebworth Invitational.
- Connor Robertson and Jake Huttenlocher finished third and fourth, respectively, in the 100-yard breaststroke
- Ian Moran finished fourth in the 100 backstroke
- Drew Fogel finished fourth in the 200 freestyle
- Noah Mitchell finished fifth in the 400 individual medley
- Justin Huttenlocher was third in 1-meter diving. Jon Cronick was sixth
Albion sits fifth in the team standings with 946 points. The top four teams are Birmingham Southern College (1,316 ½), John Carroll University (1,289 ½), Wabash College (1,134 ½) and Saginaw Valley State University (1,011 ½).
For the latest information on the team, follow @AlbionSwimming on Twitter and albion_acsd on Instagram. General athletic news can also be found at gobrits on Twitter, AlbionAthletics on Instagram and Albion College Athletics on Facebook.
Joe and Julie Serra have given a $5 million leadership gift to launch a fundraising initiative to make two dreams a reality at Albion College. The first is a newly expanded fitness and student activity facility at the site of the current Dow Recreation and Wellness Center. The second is a new or renovated competition facility for the volleyball, men's basketball and women's basketball teams that currently call Kresge Gymnasium home.
The College is continuing to raise funds in support of both projects. To learn more, call 517/629-0446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org